We are excited to announce a recent update to the Softaculous Package! This update has been pushed out to all customers with web hosting. Our Fully Managed VPS and Dedicated Server customers will receive the update later today as well. If you have any issues or concerns, please feel free to let us know via ticket.
The Softaculous Team has released Softaculous 4.0.3
This version of Softaculous fixes some bugs and some UI changes.
A complete list of changes:
1) In cPanel, RESELLER with Root Access (All privileges) can access Softaculous Admin Panel with all features.
2) Added loading image while loading any software category.
3) Now Softaculous can be disabled for selected users using ACL Plans.
4) While selecting any scripts for PLANs, background is highlighted for selected scripts.
5) Bug Fix : Admin Email field was not sent while sending new installation email, now it is being sent.
6) Bug Fix : The “Email Templates” link was visible to the Reseller. This is now fixed and only visible to ROOT.
7) Bug Fix : The Plans section was not accessible in Softaculous Admin Panel for Plesk, H-Sphere and InterWorx , now it has been fixed.
The Softaculous Team